TOMTOM VIA Map Update
Tomtom VIA 1515 M, 1525 M, 1535 TM Maps - TomTom VIA Update
Love traveling to any new place? Having an issue with reading maps or asking unknown directions? Just consider the TOMTOM VIA GPS and make your travel hassle-free and comfortable. This device is coming with an extra-large LCD touch screen, latest maps with 4GB storage capability, and very familiar for connecting any Bluetooth.
HOW TO GET TOMTOM VIA GPS UPDATE VIA MYDRIVE CONNECT?
- First of all, open your laptop or desktop and visit the official website of Tomtom with the help of a web browser.
- Then, press the support section and visit the TomTom download page.
- Here you can download for windows, mac, XP, Vista, or other OS.
- Make sure, your system is familiar to adopt the Tomtom home file on the computer otherwise you must check the requirement for the system for TOMTOM VIA Update.
- If the download has completed so go to the location of the file.
- Run the downloaded file on the desktop and after then, My Drive connect will appear on the display screen.
- If you are using the first time My drive connects so register yourself through contact information otherwise you can enter via login method.
- Make sure your GPS device has connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- Add your device through model name & number.
- Hit on the update button and My driver will robotically search the latest maps and software.
- The Blue arrow is denoted the update is available on your device.
- Then, press the install button and wait at least 30 minutes or depending on the internet speed.
Furthermore, you can simply check the TOMTOM VIA GPS Update on your device but don’t forgot to reboot your device after completing the update.
HOW TO GET TOMTOM VIA MAP UPDATE WITH FREE OF COST USING TOMTOM HOME?
- Again, visit the TomTom official website using any web browser.
- Then, hit on the update section.
- Scroll down and find the TomTom Home Download option.
- Tap on the download button and the file will download the bottom left side of the computer.
- Just provide the system permission and after completing the download process, The TomTom Home will launch on the computer screen as a pop-up.
- Login or register via contact information.
- Now, connect the USB cable between the desktop and GPS device for the TOMTOM VIA Map Update.
- Now, click on the ‘Update my Device’ button.
- The TomTom home is automatically finding the update on for your GPS device.
- If any update is appearing on the screen so just check the box on those updates.
- Now, tap on the Update and install button.
- Finally, tap on the Done button.
Therefore, users can simply get TOMTOM VIA GPS Update via the above-presented steps. But there are some precautions such as your internet speed should be active and good. The battery should be charged and USB cable size and quality must be excellent then, you GPS device will be ready for the map or software update.